Translate

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Homework in Preschool?! You bet!

What a lovely first week back we had!  Mrs. Gray and I were amazed at how easily the children got right back on their schedule!  We think perhaps they are beginning to act like kindergartners!
The big deal this week was having homework.  The children were very excited about it, remind them of their excitement when they are in middle school!  The children were to tell their parents what they wanted to learn in 2013.  I was quite pleased.  We had children who want to learn to be friends, to make cakes, to read and write and to do karate, to name a few.




I am very proud of everyone for we all had a very good week!

This coming week look forward to hearing about the letter F, freezing and melting, Jan Brett and a wonderful book called The Mitten!

No comments:

Post a Comment