Translate

Monday, November 12, 2012

Big Catch Up News!


November 12, 2012

Dear Parents,
I have so much to share with you today.  I think I will do it in bullet form so you can see everything easily.  I am sorry you haven’t heard much from me these past two short weeks.  I had a virus that made me very ill.

·        Our class web page is now a blog.  You can visit it at    http://holymolypreschool.blogspot.com/

·         On Friday we will be traveling to the Paramount Theater 
to see the play The Velveteen Rabbit.  There is no cost and we will return to school for lunch.  Please sign the permission slip below.

·          Tomorrow is class picture day.  We will have our  
picture taken together as a class.  I am sorry for the late notice.  Forms are attached.

·          Please sign the attached permission slip for your child’s picture and/or work to be placed on the web.  Signing the attached permission allows me to include your child and/or their work on our class blog.

·          Our make and take family night with dinner from Baja Bean is this Thursday, November 15th from 6 until 7:30.  I hope everyone can make it!

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

My child, __________________, has permission to attend The Velveteen Rabbit at the Paramount Theater on Friday, November 16th.

Mi hijo, __________________, tiene permiso para asistir a El Conejo de Terciopelo en el Teatro Paramount, el viernes 16 de noviembre.


                     __________________________________
                    (Parent signature/(Firma del padre)

No comments:

Post a Comment